1. Responsible for completing the implementation of the company's new product development plan;
2. Responsible for the preparation of technical, technical documents and inspection standards related to new products;
3. Responsible for collecting domestic and foreign technical materials, paying attention to product trends, providing technical reference for decision-making of product R&D department managers; daily work of departments and other tasks assigned by leaders.
4. Responsible for new product development, adopting new technologies, new technologies and new materials to improve product quality
5. Responsible for the formulation of new product proofing process parameters
6. Responsible for writing a feasibility study report for the development project
7. Participate in the planning and implementation of production technology transformation projects, preparation of patent documents for product inventions, and timely update of information files of company products.
8. Participate in the configuration, installation and commissioning of new production lines
Requirements: Age 28-50 years old
1. College degree or above, mechanical design major; (with experience in sheet metal product process design is preferred)
2, rigorous work, strong sense of confidentiality, good at communication, proactive, self-motivated, with good teamwork spirit and professional ethics, excellent execution ability, able to withstand work pressure, can accept overtime.
/3, proficient in CAD, PROE, SOLIDWORKS, familiar with ILLUSTRATOR, FREEHAND and other design software, the use of office software.